• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

Wat, You Say?

MMC5 said:
We'll catch you next time! That Sebring deal would have been fun...if not for the rain and cold. That's for you Younger Guys! Btw, LOVED the pics of you with the aaaaammmm Chearleaders? :lmao:
Yo T,My pops is 67 years old and he will party with the best of them. So don't tell me that's for the younger folks :rofl1: you are a Hoosler rite i need to say no more :lmao: :thumbsup: :dancer01:

Attachments

• 12hrs of Sebring  3-14 to18-2007 044.jpg
    12hrs of Sebring 3-14 to18-2007 044.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 250
MMC5 said:
:lmao: :lmao: But THIS Hoosier Doesn't Like being Cold...and Wet! :rofl1: :rofl1:

I am sitting in the Indianapolis airport and thought you would like to know what kind of weather you're missing. It is rainy and cold outside. Oh well, home in a couple of hours. :D

sabre34 said:
I am sitting in the Indianapolis airport and thought you would like to know what kind of weather you're missing. It is rainy and cold outside. Oh well, home in a couple of hours. :D
Sorry I'm missing that :banghead: But Take Heart! It is 85 here! :dancer01:

sabre34 said:
Welcome back!

Back