• Got the Contributing Memberships stuff finally worked out and made up a thread as a sort of "How-To" to help people figure out how to participate. So if you need help figuring it out, here's the thread you need to take a look at -> http://www.corvetteflorida.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3581 Thank you, everyone! Rich Z.

What the heck happened?

Now that's what I'm talkin about. Back to normal(?). But seriously yes Rich it's back to the ole great color set up:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Ken

You do know you can really phuck with ynkedad though. I know for a fact there is a way to set up his account with the original color scheme without affecting the other members. It would be great to see him start a thread ranting about the original color sucking ass and bitching about it. :lmao:

Backyard Mechanic said:
O Ya,Daddy likes.:dancer01: :thumbsup: :dancer01: :thumbsup:
Thanks for being a team player and speaking out. That plain vanilla look was driving me nuts, more than I am now. LOL! That is the only way things get done anywhere. Kudos to the leadership listening to the members here.

:thumbsup:

Psychotic Avian said:
YEP!!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!! Much better!!!!!

Now go to bed!!!!!
:rofl1:

Bed? Hah! I'll be up feeding baby snakes until probably 2 am tonight. Taking a break now for a bit then back at it....

Rich Z said:
Bed? Hah! I'll be up feeding baby snakes until probably 2 am tonight. Taking a break now for a bit then back at it....

U DA Man. Thanks for all your efforts Rich. You do one hell of a job on this site. BTW, don't sell the site like another site did.:thumbsup:

Rich Z said:
OK, how about now? Are you back to the original color scheme now?
I'm reading these posts and thinking
wtf.gif
are they talking about???? I guess I missed it all while I was gone. I see everything in the original color scheme. When did it change back, Rich??

Back